Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI] EndLayoutGroup error is thrown on cancelling Save popup while enabling Use incremental GC in Player setting preset asset
-EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first error is thrown on cancelling Save popup while enabling Use incremental GC/Virtual Texturing in Player setting preset asset.
-In 2019.3.15f1 Change stack is empty, did you call BeginChangeCheck first? error is thrown.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player.
3. Create its preset.
4. Select preset asset > Enable Virtual Texturing/Use incremental GC.
5. Click on Cancel button.
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0a14, 2020.1.b12, 2019.3.15f1.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
Change stack is empty, did you call BeginChangeCheck first?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object