Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] EndLayoutGroup error is thrown on cancelling Save popup while enabling Use incremental GC in Player setting preset asset
-EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first error is thrown on cancelling Save popup while enabling Use incremental GC/Virtual Texturing in Player setting preset asset.
-In 2019.3.15f1 Change stack is empty, did you call BeginChangeCheck first? error is thrown.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player.
3. Create its preset.
4. Select preset asset > Enable Virtual Texturing/Use incremental GC.
5. Click on Cancel button.
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0a14, 2020.1.b12, 2019.3.15f1.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
Change stack is empty, did you call BeginChangeCheck first?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first