Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] EndLayoutGroup error is thrown on cancelling Save popup while enabling Use incremental GC in Player setting preset asset
-EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first error is thrown on cancelling Save popup while enabling Use incremental GC/Virtual Texturing in Player setting preset asset.
-In 2019.3.15f1 Change stack is empty, did you call BeginChangeCheck first? error is thrown.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player.
3. Create its preset.
4. Select preset asset > Enable Virtual Texturing/Use incremental GC.
5. Click on Cancel button.
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0a14, 2020.1.b12, 2019.3.15f1.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
Change stack is empty, did you call BeginChangeCheck first?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine