Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] EndLayoutGroup error is thrown on cancelling Save popup while enabling Use incremental GC in Player setting preset asset
-EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first error is thrown on cancelling Save popup while enabling Use incremental GC/Virtual Texturing in Player setting preset asset.
-In 2019.3.15f1 Change stack is empty, did you call BeginChangeCheck first? error is thrown.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player.
3. Create its preset.
4. Select preset asset > Enable Virtual Texturing/Use incremental GC.
5. Click on Cancel button.
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0a14, 2020.1.b12, 2019.3.15f1.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
Change stack is empty, did you call BeginChangeCheck first?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected