Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
IMGUI elements are brighter in the Scene View when Color Space is set to Linear
1. Open the project, attached by the user (New Unity Project.zip)
2. Observe the button in the Scene View
Expected: Linear color space doesn't change the brightness of IMGUI buttons in the Scene view
Reproduced in 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a1
Did not reproduce in 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0a1
Regression introduced in 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves