Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[IMGUI] "Edit" button in components stays activated even on disabling it.
"Edit" button in components stays activated even on disabling it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create New Project
2. Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube ( or any object which has Edit Functionality )
3. Select Cube > Inspector > Box Collider > Edit Collider
Edit button stays activated
The edit button is toggled
2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0a14
Working Fine in:
Happens with any component which has Edit Functionality like Box Collider, Sphere Collider, Light Probe Group etc.
Windows & Mac
Note: Refer attached video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window