Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[IMGUI] "Edit" button in components stays activated even on disabling it.
"Edit" button in components stays activated even on disabling it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create New Project
2. Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube ( or any object which has Edit Functionality )
3. Select Cube > Inspector > Box Collider > Edit Collider
Edit button stays activated
The edit button is toggled
2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0a14
Working Fine in:
Happens with any component which has Edit Functionality like Box Collider, Sphere Collider, Light Probe Group etc.
Windows & Mac
Note: Refer attached video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved