Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[IMGUI] "Edit" button in components stays activated even on disabling it.
"Edit" button in components stays activated even on disabling it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create New Project
2. Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube ( or any object which has Edit Functionality )
3. Select Cube > Inspector > Box Collider > Edit Collider
Edit button stays activated
The edit button is toggled
2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0a14
Working Fine in:
Happens with any component which has Edit Functionality like Box Collider, Sphere Collider, Light Probe Group etc.
Windows & Mac
Note: Refer attached video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode