Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[IMGUI] "Edit" button in components stays activated even on disabling it.
"Edit" button in components stays activated even on disabling it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create New Project
2. Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube ( or any object which has Edit Functionality )
3. Select Cube > Inspector > Box Collider > Edit Collider
Edit button stays activated
The edit button is toggled
2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0a14
Working Fine in:
Happens with any component which has Edit Functionality like Box Collider, Sphere Collider, Light Probe Group etc.
Windows & Mac
Note: Refer attached video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode