Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[IMGUI] "Edit" button in components stays activated even on disabling it.
"Edit" button in components stays activated even on disabling it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create New Project
2. Hierarchy > 3D object > Cube ( or any object which has Edit Functionality )
3. Select Cube > Inspector > Box Collider > Edit Collider
Edit button stays activated
The edit button is toggled
2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0a14
Working Fine in:
Happens with any component which has Edit Functionality like Box Collider, Sphere Collider, Light Probe Group etc.
Windows & Mac
Note: Refer attached video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send