Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI Debugger] NotImplementedException is thrown on selecting instructions from Inspected view when mode set to Clip
In IMGUI Debugger window when mode set to 'Clip', 'layout' or 'Unified', On selecting instructions from Inspected view Editor throws NotImplementedException.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Window > Analysis > IMGUI Debugger
3. Inspected view > Select any window (ex.Game)
4. Inspected view > Select Clip Mode
5. Double click on any instructions from the left window
NotImplementedException error is thrown in the console.
Instructions should open without any error in the console.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
1] IMGUI Debugger implemented in 2019.3.0a2
2] Same behaviour reproducible with Inspected view > Select 'layout' and 'Unified'
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs