Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI Debugger] NotImplementedException is thrown on selecting instructions from Inspected view when mode set to Clip
In IMGUI Debugger window when mode set to 'Clip', 'layout' or 'Unified', On selecting instructions from Inspected view Editor throws NotImplementedException.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Window > Analysis > IMGUI Debugger
3. Inspected view > Select any window (ex.Game)
4. Inspected view > Select Clip Mode
5. Double click on any instructions from the left window
NotImplementedException error is thrown in the console.
Instructions should open without any error in the console.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
1] IMGUI Debugger implemented in 2019.3.0a2
2] Same behaviour reproducible with Inspected view > Select 'layout' and 'Unified'
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour