Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI Debugger] NotImplementedException is thrown on selecting instructions from Inspected view when mode set to Clip
In IMGUI Debugger window when mode set to 'Clip', 'layout' or 'Unified', On selecting instructions from Inspected view Editor throws NotImplementedException.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Window > Analysis > IMGUI Debugger
3. Inspected view > Select any window (ex.Game)
4. Inspected view > Select Clip Mode
5. Double click on any instructions from the left window
NotImplementedException error is thrown in the console.
Instructions should open without any error in the console.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
1] IMGUI Debugger implemented in 2019.3.0a2
2] Same behaviour reproducible with Inspected view > Select 'layout' and 'Unified'
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Deselected Game View is rendered incorrectly when resizing Game View window in two Game View window setup
- [macOS] Color picker preview shows colorful pixels when cursor is dragged on the sides of the screen
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
- Input.GetKeyUp is true only for the first released mouse button when releasing mouse buttons outside the Game view
- Physics objects trip and/or jump when colliding with other colliders