Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI Debugger] NotImplementedException is thrown on selecting instructions from Inspected view when mode set to Clip
In IMGUI Debugger window when mode set to 'Clip', 'layout' or 'Unified', On selecting instructions from Inspected view Editor throws NotImplementedException.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Window > Analysis > IMGUI Debugger
3. Inspected view > Select any window (ex.Game)
4. Inspected view > Select Clip Mode
5. Double click on any instructions from the left window
NotImplementedException error is thrown in the console.
Instructions should open without any error in the console.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
1] IMGUI Debugger implemented in 2019.3.0a2
2] Same behaviour reproducible with Inspected view > Select 'layout' and 'Unified'
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline