Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI Debugger] NotImplementedException is thrown on selecting instructions from Inspected view when mode set to Clip
In IMGUI Debugger window when mode set to 'Clip', 'layout' or 'Unified', On selecting instructions from Inspected view Editor throws NotImplementedException.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Window > Analysis > IMGUI Debugger
3. Inspected view > Select any window (ex.Game)
4. Inspected view > Select Clip Mode
5. Double click on any instructions from the left window
NotImplementedException error is thrown in the console.
Instructions should open without any error in the console.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
1] IMGUI Debugger implemented in 2019.3.0a2
2] Same behaviour reproducible with Inspected view > Select 'layout' and 'Unified'
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR