Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
IMGUI Debugger has no visible separator between Instructions list and Instruction details panel when Inspected View is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open IMGUI Debugger window (Window->Analysis->IMGUI Debugger)
3. Select anything from Inspected View dropdown menu
4. Click on any Instruction
Expected result: Separator in IMGUI Debugger window exists
Actual result: Separator in IMGUI Debugger doesn't exist
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'