Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Changes to "Grid" Color from "Preferences" do not reflect until Scene View is reopened
Changing the Color of the Grid from "Preferences" does not display the chosen color until the Scene View Window is closed and reopened even though "Auto Refresh" is enabled.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Preferences > Colors > Grid > Any color
Selected Color is not shown in Scene View until it is closed and reopened
Selected Color should be updated immediately in Scene View
2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0a10
Working Fine on:
Occurs on Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour