Search Issue Tracker
Images are not recognized by the Editor when Images are directly added on StreamingAssets folder
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1226977"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets ->StreamingAssets
3. Notice Image Assets are not recognized as Images
Expected results: Assets with specific file format are recognized
Actual results: Images are not recognized as image Assets in the StreamingAssets folder
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2020.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect