Search Issue Tracker
Images are not recognized by the Editor when Images are directly added on StreamingAssets folder
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1226977"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets ->StreamingAssets
3. Notice Image Assets are not recognized as Images
Expected results: Assets with specific file format are recognized
Actual results: Images are not recognized as image Assets in the StreamingAssets folder
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2020.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar