Search Issue Tracker
Image nested in sub-canvas gets rendered in wrong place after entering Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Character UI" scene
3. If the image is at the correct place, press Play and reopen the project
Actual result: The image is above the spot where it should be (screenshot attached).
Reproducible with: 5.5.0b5, 5.5.4p5, 5.6.3p4.
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b2.
Disabling and activating the UI object during Awake fixes the position.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1