Search Issue Tracker
Image.alphaHitTestMinimumThreshold not always registers correct raycasts when set to 1.0f
1. Open attached Unity project "AlphaHitTestProject.zip"
2. Open scene "testScene"
3. Go into play mode
4. Click on different places of "foregroundImage"
5. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: According to documentation, Image.alphaHitTestMinimumThreshold's value set to 1 would cause only fully opaque pixels to register raycast events on the Image. In other words, clicking on transparent (red colored) parts of the foregroundImage should result in BACKGROUND HIT console output and clicking on the opaque part (blue colored) should result in FOREGROUND HIT console output
Actual result: Clicking on most of the opaque space results in BACKGROUND HIT console output and clicking on some transparent space results in FOREGROUND HIT console output
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1