Search Issue Tracker
Image.alphaHitTestMinimumThreshold not always registers correct raycasts when set to 1.0f
1. Open attached Unity project "AlphaHitTestProject.zip"
2. Open scene "testScene"
3. Go into play mode
4. Click on different places of "foregroundImage"
5. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: According to documentation, Image.alphaHitTestMinimumThreshold's value set to 1 would cause only fully opaque pixels to register raycast events on the Image. In other words, clicking on transparent (red colored) parts of the foregroundImage should result in BACKGROUND HIT console output and clicking on the opaque part (blue colored) should result in FOREGROUND HIT console output
Actual result: Clicking on most of the opaque space results in BACKGROUND HIT console output and clicking on some transparent space results in FOREGROUND HIT console output
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler