Search Issue Tracker
Image.alphaHitTestMinimumThreshold not always registers correct raycasts when set to 1.0f
1. Open attached Unity project "AlphaHitTestProject.zip"
2. Open scene "testScene"
3. Go into play mode
4. Click on different places of "foregroundImage"
5. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: According to documentation, Image.alphaHitTestMinimumThreshold's value set to 1 would cause only fully opaque pixels to register raycast events on the Image. In other words, clicking on transparent (red colored) parts of the foregroundImage should result in BACKGROUND HIT console output and clicking on the opaque part (blue colored) should result in FOREGROUND HIT console output
Actual result: Clicking on most of the opaque space results in BACKGROUND HIT console output and clicking on some transparent space results in FOREGROUND HIT console output
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator