Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Windows Store build results in Access Violation crash, const MethodInfo, resolves to NULL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (ConwayLifeHoloLens.zip)
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10 SDK, Build type - D3D, Scripting Backend - IL2CPP
4. Open Visual Studio solution
5. Deploy on local machine (Debug or Release)
6. Observe the crash
Expected result: Build should not crash
Actual result: Build crashes
With 5.5.2p4 application does not start
Reproduced with: 5.5.2p4, 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.