Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Windows Store build results in Access Violation crash, const MethodInfo, resolves to NULL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (ConwayLifeHoloLens.zip)
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10 SDK, Build type - D3D, Scripting Backend - IL2CPP
4. Open Visual Studio solution
5. Deploy on local machine (Debug or Release)
6. Observe the crash
Expected result: Build should not crash
Actual result: Build crashes
With 5.5.2p4 application does not start
Reproduced with: 5.5.2p4, 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
- Wheel Colliders aren't detecting collision
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
Aug 15, 2018 16:45
What does it mean? Is this bug fixed or not?
Apr 09, 2017 23:05
I would upvote this bug if I could. I would love to see official support for F# in Unity3d.
Apr 09, 2017 20:31
LOL @ "By Design"