Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[IL2CPP] When the project is built on a device, the built symbols.zip file is empty
1. Open the attached project;
2. Check if Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP;
3. Build the project on a device;
4. Check the built symbols.zip file;
Actual result: the built symbols.zip file is empty.
Expected result: the built symbols.zip file should contain information inside.
Reproducible with: 5.6.2f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0b8
Note: when the project is built with 5.6.1f1 and earlier versions, the symbols.zip file is not built at all.
The issue is fixed in 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted