Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[IL2CPP] When the project is built on a device, the built symbols.zip file is empty
1. Open the attached project;
2. Check if Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP;
3. Build the project on a device;
4. Check the built symbols.zip file;
Actual result: the built symbols.zip file is empty.
Expected result: the built symbols.zip file should contain information inside.
Reproducible with: 5.6.2f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0b8
Note: when the project is built with 5.6.1f1 and earlier versions, the symbols.zip file is not built at all.
The issue is fixed in 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)