Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[IL2CPP] When the project is built on a device, the built symbols.zip file is empty
1. Open the attached project;
2. Check if Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP;
3. Build the project on a device;
4. Check the built symbols.zip file;
Actual result: the built symbols.zip file is empty.
Expected result: the built symbols.zip file should contain information inside.
Reproducible with: 5.6.2f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0b8
Note: when the project is built with 5.6.1f1 and earlier versions, the symbols.zip file is not built at all.
The issue is fixed in 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made