Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[IL2CPP] When the project is built on a device, the built symbols.zip file is empty
1. Open the attached project;
2. Check if Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP;
3. Build the project on a device;
4. Check the built symbols.zip file;
Actual result: the built symbols.zip file is empty.
Expected result: the built symbols.zip file should contain information inside.
Reproducible with: 5.6.2f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0b8
Note: when the project is built with 5.6.1f1 and earlier versions, the symbols.zip file is not built at all.
The issue is fixed in 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system