Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.15f1, 2023.2.1f1, 2023.3.0a16, 2024.1.0a1
IL2CPP unresolved externals when referencing Unity IAP ConfigurationBuilder.Instance on UWP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "AdvEmpty2.zip"
2. Build the project for UWP
3. Open the built Solution in VS
4. Build the Solution
Expected results: The Build is successful
Actual results: Build fails with "unresolved external symbol" errors
Reproducible with: 2021.3.28f1, 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.5f1, 2023.2.0a23
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"