Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
1. Open attached project
2. Build and Run
4. Observe the Play View
Expected: The first start thread message returns the same id as the first exit param message
Actual: All lines return different ids
Reproducible with: 2017.2.4p1, 2017.4.15f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a12
Backported to: 2018.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'