Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.8f1
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[IL2CPP] System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne is slower compared to Editor or mono backend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1111339_repro.zip and open "Startup" scene
2. Enter play mode
3. Notice that Main Update times is 20-22 ms
4. Build a Standalone project with IL2CPP backend
5. Notice that Main Update time is 33-51ms
Expected results: Performance of System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne on IL2CPP should be similar to Editor or mono
Actual results: On IL2CPP backend System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne is more than 2 times slower.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"