Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.8f1
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1, 2019.2
[IL2CPP] System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne is slower compared to Editor or mono backend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1111339_repro.zip and open "Startup" scene
2. Enter play mode
3. Notice that Main Update times is 20-22 ms
4. Build a Standalone project with IL2CPP backend
5. Notice that Main Update time is 33-51ms
Expected results: Performance of System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne on IL2CPP should be similar to Editor or mono
Actual results: On IL2CPP backend System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne is more than 2 times slower.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted