Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IL2CPP] Standalone throws ExecutionEngineException when using generics (interface/struct) with MemoryRfReader
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project with ILL2CPP Editor "ExecutionEngineException.zip"
2. Make sure that Api Compatibility Level is set to .NET 4.x (Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Api Compatibility Level)
3. Enable Development Build (File -> Build Settings -> Development Build)
4. Build and Run
5. Observe Standalone Console
Expected result: no errors are thrown, Standalone console window is not visible
Actual result: "'Realmforge.Evil.Serializers.TypeSerializer::Deserialize<Realmforge.Shared.MemoryRfReader>' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated." is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a20
Could not test with: 2017.4 (ILL2CPP was not yet released), 2018.4, 2019.2 ('UnsafeUtility' does not contain a definition for 'MemSet' error is thrown)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'