Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[IL2CPP] Spaces in NDK path result in compile failure. No proper error.
1) Create a new unity project
2) Switch the platform to Android
3) Put the android NDK in a directory that has spaces in the path
4) Set up the Path to that NDK in External Tools in Edit > Preferences
5) Build the project.
6) Observe the compile failure without a proper error informing the user of their mistake.
Note: It would be best if we could handle this case rather than throw an error at all! :P
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails