Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[IL2CPP] Spaces in NDK path result in compile failure. No proper error.
1) Create a new unity project
2) Switch the platform to Android
3) Put the android NDK in a directory that has spaces in the path
4) Set up the Path to that NDK in External Tools in Edit > Preferences
5) Build the project.
6) Observe the compile failure without a proper error informing the user of their mistake.
Note: It would be best if we could handle this case rather than throw an error at all! :P
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag