Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[IL2CPP] Spaces in NDK path result in compile failure. No proper error.
1) Create a new unity project
2) Switch the platform to Android
3) Put the android NDK in a directory that has spaces in the path
4) Set up the Path to that NDK in External Tools in Edit > Preferences
5) Build the project.
6) Observe the compile failure without a proper error informing the user of their mistake.
Note: It would be best if we could handle this case rather than throw an error at all! :P
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'