Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[IL2CPP] Spaces in NDK path result in compile failure. No proper error.
1) Create a new unity project
2) Switch the platform to Android
3) Put the android NDK in a directory that has spaces in the path
4) Set up the Path to that NDK in External Tools in Edit > Preferences
5) Build the project.
6) Observe the compile failure without a proper error informing the user of their mistake.
Note: It would be best if we could handle this case rather than throw an error at all! :P
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader