Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IL2CPP] PreserveSig attribute is ignored when building with IL2CPP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1202914-IL2CPP PreserveSig.zip")
2. Make a Standalone build with IL2CPP scripting backend backend
3. Inside the build directory, navigate to "il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp.cpp"
4. Inspect the method "struct NOVTABLE I_GUIDUtility_t99B6741753D1A1A8B33D8FA93BAFF72EAB1393C6 : Il2CppIUnknown"
Expected results: Method returns 'int32_t' (PreserveSig attribute is used)
Actual results: Method takes int32_t*' (PreserveSig attribute is ignored)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19
Couldn't test with 2017.4 (IL2CPP backend is not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PropertyDrawer is unresponsive when ReorderableList() and DoList() is used
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script