Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IL2CPP] PreserveSig attribute is ignored when building with IL2CPP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1202914-IL2CPP PreserveSig.zip")
2. Make a Standalone build with IL2CPP scripting backend backend
3. Inside the build directory, navigate to "il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp.cpp"
4. Inspect the method "struct NOVTABLE I_GUIDUtility_t99B6741753D1A1A8B33D8FA93BAFF72EAB1393C6 : Il2CppIUnknown"
Expected results: Method returns 'int32_t' (PreserveSig attribute is used)
Actual results: Method takes int32_t*' (PreserveSig attribute is ignored)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19
Couldn't test with 2017.4 (IL2CPP backend is not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time