Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IL2CPP] PreserveSig attribute is ignored when building with IL2CPP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1202914-IL2CPP PreserveSig.zip")
2. Make a Standalone build with IL2CPP scripting backend backend
3. Inside the build directory, navigate to "il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp.cpp"
4. Inspect the method "struct NOVTABLE I_GUIDUtility_t99B6741753D1A1A8B33D8FA93BAFF72EAB1393C6 : Il2CppIUnknown"
Expected results: Method returns 'int32_t' (PreserveSig attribute is used)
Actual results: Method takes int32_t*' (PreserveSig attribute is ignored)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19
Couldn't test with 2017.4 (IL2CPP backend is not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player