Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IL2CPP] PreserveSig attribute is ignored when building with IL2CPP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1202914-IL2CPP PreserveSig.zip")
2. Make a Standalone build with IL2CPP scripting backend backend
3. Inside the build directory, navigate to "il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp.cpp"
4. Inspect the method "struct NOVTABLE I_GUIDUtility_t99B6741753D1A1A8B33D8FA93BAFF72EAB1393C6 : Il2CppIUnknown"
Expected results: Method returns 'int32_t' (PreserveSig attribute is used)
Actual results: Method takes int32_t*' (PreserveSig attribute is ignored)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19
Couldn't test with 2017.4 (IL2CPP backend is not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash when EditorUtility.CompressTexture is called with a Texture2D which has a width and height equal to zero
- [iOS] Player crashes on iOS 16 devices when “UnityFramework.framework” is added in “Link Binary With Libraries”
- Crash on BurstCompilerService::CompileAsync when opening project
- Shader MatrixArray assigns an Identity Matrix only to the first element when it is supposed to do so on all of them
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled