Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IL2CPP] PreserveSig attribute is ignored when building with IL2CPP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1202914-IL2CPP PreserveSig.zip")
2. Make a Standalone build with IL2CPP scripting backend backend
3. Inside the build directory, navigate to "il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp.cpp"
4. Inspect the method "struct NOVTABLE I_GUIDUtility_t99B6741753D1A1A8B33D8FA93BAFF72EAB1393C6 : Il2CppIUnknown"
Expected results: Method returns 'int32_t' (PreserveSig attribute is used)
Actual results: Method takes int32_t*' (PreserveSig attribute is ignored)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19
Couldn't test with 2017.4 (IL2CPP backend is not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made