Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0 & 2.1.0
Found in [Package]
[IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1185286_repro.zip and open "Main" scene
2. Build a Standalone player (x64, Build Configuration Debug)
Actual results: Build crashes on launch.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.1.14f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.9f1
- Not reproducible on mono backend
- Not reproducible with x86 architecture
- Not reproducible with Release and Master build configuration
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`