Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[IL2CPP] Player crashes on __chkstk when using Auto-Sized TMPro Text
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build & Run the project
Actual result: Player crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.3f1
To reproduce the issue:
"Development Build" has to be checked.
Player settings have to be set:
Scripting Runtime Version: .Net 4.x Equivalent
Scripting Backend: IL2CPP
C++ Compiler Configuration: Debug
The crash happens because of the TMPro Auto Size check and Min-Max set to 1-999.
Fixed in TMPro 1.5.0 and 2.1.0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)