Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
[IL2CPP] Physics Raycaster does not work with IL2CPP
When IL2CPP is used as the Scripting API on mobile devices, Physics Raycaster does not work.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS or Android with IL2CPP as the Scripting API.
3) Run on a device.
4) Tap on the cube in the scene.
The cube should turn blue when tapped on, however it does not. This does not occur with Mono2x or with the Editor. Disabling 'Engine Code Stripping' in the Player Settings' doesn't resolve this issue.
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.2
LG Nexus 5X Android 6.0.1
iPad Air 2 iOS 8.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Dec 14, 2018 10:08
Ussue still appears in 2018.2 version. Raycasts doesn't work with polygoncolider2D, but work with circlecollider2D
Dec 14, 2018 10:06
Ussue still appears in 2018.2 version.