Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
[IL2CPP] Physics Raycaster does not work with IL2CPP
When IL2CPP is used as the Scripting API on mobile devices, Physics Raycaster does not work.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS or Android with IL2CPP as the Scripting API.
3) Run on a device.
4) Tap on the cube in the scene.
The cube should turn blue when tapped on, however it does not. This does not occur with Mono2x or with the Editor. Disabling 'Engine Code Stripping' in the Player Settings' doesn't resolve this issue.
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.2
LG Nexus 5X Android 6.0.1
iPad Air 2 iOS 8.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true