Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IL2CPP] Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in different behaviour than Mono build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "il2cpp_nested_trycatch_bug.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode and see Console
3. Navigate to File > Build Settings... > Build And Run
4. See Developer Console
Expected result: same error shown in consoles
Actual result: different errors are shown in consoles
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b5
- The issue does not reproduce with Mono and changing API compatibility levels does not have an effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events