Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IL2CPP] Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in different behaviour than Mono build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "il2cpp_nested_trycatch_bug.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode and see Console
3. Navigate to File > Build Settings... > Build And Run
4. See Developer Console
Expected result: same error shown in consoles
Actual result: different errors are shown in consoles
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b5
- The issue does not reproduce with Mono and changing API compatibility levels does not have an effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh