Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IL2CPP] Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in different behaviour than Mono build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "il2cpp_nested_trycatch_bug.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode and see Console
3. Navigate to File > Build Settings... > Build And Run
4. See Developer Console
Expected result: same error shown in consoles
Actual result: different errors are shown in consoles
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b5
- The issue does not reproduce with Mono and changing API compatibility levels does not have an effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"