Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IL2CPP] Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in different behaviour than Mono build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "il2cpp_nested_trycatch_bug.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode and see Console
3. Navigate to File > Build Settings... > Build And Run
4. See Developer Console
Expected result: same error shown in consoles
Actual result: different errors are shown in consoles
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b5
- The issue does not reproduce with Mono and changing API compatibility levels does not have an effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()
- [Backport] [UWP] Not adding NET_STANDARD_2_0 define