Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.1
Planned for 2020.2
[IL2CPP] Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in different behaviour than Mono build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "il2cpp_nested_trycatch_bug.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode and see Console
3. Navigate to File > Build Settings... > Build And Run
4. See Developer Console
Expected result: same error shown in consoles
Actual result: different errors are shown in consoles
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b5
Notes: The issue does not reproduce with Mono and changing API compatibility levels does not have an effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- Color picker dialog does not open when pressing on the Color Node or Color property in the Shader Graph window
- Crash on block_remove when picking color for Sprite Renderer with pipette