Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[IL2CPP] Most engine classes (Physics2D, UI..) are stripped out when building with IL2CPP for iOS
1. Just build any project which has any Physics2D (or other classes like UI) components .
2. Observe that the app crashes when loading the scene (backtrace below).
Enabling or disabling "Strip Engine Code" has effect, not reproducible with Mono.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler