Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] MissingMethodException is thrown if TZ4NET is used
1. Open attached project
2. Build to iOS with IL2CPP
3. MissingMethodException will be thrown
Note: no repro with mono
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete