Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] MissingMethodException is thrown if TZ4NET is used
1. Open attached project
2. Build to iOS with IL2CPP
3. MissingMethodException will be thrown
Note: no repro with mono
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"