Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.3
[IL2CPP] Marshal.OffsetOf returns incorrect offset for Vector3
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "MarshallOffsetOfIssue.zip" with IL2CPP Editor
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode (observe the OriginalVector3 and offsets)
4. Build and Run with IL2CPP (observe the OriginalVector3 and offsets)
Expected result: Editor and Build has the same results (1.1, 2.2, 3.3)
"idOffset: 0; worldPositionOffset: 4; typeOffset: 16; OriginalVector (1.1, 2.2, 3.3); id: 123; Vector (1.1, 2.2, 3.3); type: 4"
Actual result: On Build the offset vector is incorrect
"idOffset: 0; worldPositionOffset: 12; typeOffset: 24; OriginalVector (1.1, 2.2, 3.3); id: 123; Vector (3.3, 5.605194E-45, 6.869364E-36); type: -1826805822"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4 (IL2CPP was not yet released)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project