Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.3
[IL2CPP] Marshal.OffsetOf returns incorrect offset for Vector3
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "MarshallOffsetOfIssue.zip" with IL2CPP Editor
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode (observe the OriginalVector3 and offsets)
4. Build and Run with IL2CPP (observe the OriginalVector3 and offsets)
Expected result: Editor and Build has the same results (1.1, 2.2, 3.3)
"idOffset: 0; worldPositionOffset: 4; typeOffset: 16; OriginalVector (1.1, 2.2, 3.3); id: 123; Vector (1.1, 2.2, 3.3); type: 4"
Actual result: On Build the offset vector is incorrect
"idOffset: 0; worldPositionOffset: 12; typeOffset: 24; OriginalVector (1.1, 2.2, 3.3); id: 123; Vector (3.3, 5.605194E-45, 6.869364E-36); type: -1826805822"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4 (IL2CPP was not yet released)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called