Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[IL2CPP] Marshal.OffsetOf returns incorrect offset for Vector3
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "MarshallOffsetOfIssue.zip" with IL2CPP Editor
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode (observe the OriginalVector3 and offsets)
4. Build and Run with IL2CPP (observe the OriginalVector3 and offsets)
Expected result: Editor and Build has the same results (1.1, 2.2, 3.3)
"idOffset: 0; worldPositionOffset: 4; typeOffset: 16; OriginalVector (1.1, 2.2, 3.3); id: 123; Vector (1.1, 2.2, 3.3); type: 4"
Actual result: On Build the offset vector is incorrect
"idOffset: 0; worldPositionOffset: 12; typeOffset: 24; OriginalVector (1.1, 2.2, 3.3); id: 123; Vector (3.3, 5.605194E-45, 6.869364E-36); type: -1826805822"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4 (IL2CPP was not yet released)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width