Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.3
[IL2CPP] Marshal.OffsetOf returns incorrect offset for Vector3
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "MarshallOffsetOfIssue.zip" with IL2CPP Editor
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode (observe the OriginalVector3 and offsets)
4. Build and Run with IL2CPP (observe the OriginalVector3 and offsets)
Expected result: Editor and Build has the same results (1.1, 2.2, 3.3)
"idOffset: 0; worldPositionOffset: 4; typeOffset: 16; OriginalVector (1.1, 2.2, 3.3); id: 123; Vector (1.1, 2.2, 3.3); type: 4"
Actual result: On Build the offset vector is incorrect
"idOffset: 0; worldPositionOffset: 12; typeOffset: 24; OriginalVector (1.1, 2.2, 3.3); id: 123; Vector (3.3, 5.605194E-45, 6.869364E-36); type: -1826805822"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4 (IL2CPP was not yet released)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI