Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.4
[IL2CPP] KeyValuePair throws NullReferenceException and crashes
1. Open attached project
2. Build to iOS with IL2CPP
3. NullReferenceException and crash will appear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete