Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[IL2CPP] EXC_BAD_ACCESS on fetching files from web with a custom script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached
2. Build to iOS (Debug, Developer mode)
3. Build to an iOS device
4. In iOS device press the buttons at the top of the screen a few times
Result: Crash at EXC_BAD_ACCESS
iOS stack trace in notes, logcat from Android build attached as "889446_samsungGalaxyS6edge_6.0.1.txt"
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b11
Tested on: iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1, Galaxy S6 Edge Android 6.0.1
* Works as intended in Play mode of editor
* After opening the project with 5.6.0b11 I was asked to do an API update, afterwards there were no console errors or issues with the build
* Unable to reproduce on 5.5.2p2, 2017.1.0a3, since console is filled with errors:
CS1644: Feature `interpolated strings' cannot be used because it is not part of the C# 4.0 language specification
CS1644: Feature `expression bodied members' cannot be used because it is not part of the C# 4.0 language specification
* These errors are present regardless whether the project is opened after opening it with 5.6.0b11 and doing the API Update or opening it "freshly" from the zip.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems