Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[IL2CPP] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when using System.CultureInfo with Thai culture in IL2CPP build
1. Download and open the submitted project "ReproProject.zip"
2. Build and run (Development build)
3. Press the "Click" button
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a10
Does not reproduce on Mono build
Does not reproduce in the Editor
The issue reproduces on a production build as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler