Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[IL2CPP] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when using System.CultureInfo with Thai culture in IL2CPP build
1. Download and open the submitted project "ReproProject.zip"
2. Build and run (Development build)
3. Press the "Click" button
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a10
Does not reproduce on Mono build
Does not reproduce in the Editor
The issue reproduces on a production build as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio