Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download "IL2CPP-Bug-GenericMethodRemoved.zip"
2. Build "SampleScene" for Standalone (IL2CPP)
3. Start player
Results: exception is triggered
ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'Bug::Send<MessageB>' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
at Bug.Send[T] (T message) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a12, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.13f1, 2017.4.26f1
- 2017.4 was tested with UWP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window