Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download "IL2CPP-Bug-GenericMethodRemoved.zip"
2. Build "SampleScene" for Standalone (IL2CPP)
3. Start player
Results: exception is triggered
ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'Bug::Send<MessageB>' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
at Bug.Send[T] (T message) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a12, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.13f1, 2017.4.26f1
- 2017.4 was tested with UWP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`