Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2, 2021.1
IL2CPP fails to build when "init" accessor is used in C# 9
How to reproduce:
1. Create a Unity project
2. Add "TestScript.cs"
3. Change C# compiler to C# 9
4. Build and Run
Expected results: Build and run successfully
Actual results: The Build fails on "Exception: IL2CPP error for method 'System.Void Person::.ctor(System.String)"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source