Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
IL2CPP fails to build when "init" accessor is used in C# 9
How to reproduce:
1. Create a Unity project
2. Add "TestScript.cs"
3. Change C# compiler to C# 9
4. Build and Run
Expected results: Build and run successfully
Actual results: The Build fails on "Exception: IL2CPP error for method 'System.Void Person::.ctor(System.String)"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build