Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Failed running UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe, il2cppcore.dll or UnityLinker.exe when building certain dll
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select iOS platform in Build Settings.
3. Make sure IL2CPP scripting backend is selected.
4. Build the project.
- Build fails:
-- 5.6.3p3 - Failed running UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe
-- 2017.1.1p1 - Failed running il2cppcore.dll
-- 2017.2.0b11 - Failed running UnityLinker.exe
-- 2017.3.0a7 - Failed running UnityLinker.exe
Not reproducible with:
Detailed error message attached in the edit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used