Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
[IL2CPP] Failed running ../UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe when building empty project
1. Build the attached project with il2cpp.
2. Deleting contents of the Assets folder and the temp, library folders has no effect
The same project worked fine with older trunks builds (for instance 5.2.0b1 (648bc4e377d5))
Error messages https://ono.unity3d.com/_admin/gists/593
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project