Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
IL2CPP.exe throws StackOverflowException during build process
Can't build project using IL2CPP backend. Problem is present on stable and beta versions of Unity. IL2CPP throws StackOverflowException during build. The problem seems to be related to generics, interfaces and double dimensional arrays
Try to build the attached project for Android or iOS.
Build will fail and Error message complaining about IL2CPP will be shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes