Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
IL2CPP.exe throws StackOverflowException during build process
Can't build project using IL2CPP backend. Problem is present on stable and beta versions of Unity. IL2CPP throws StackOverflowException during build. The problem seems to be related to generics, interfaces and double dimensional arrays
Try to build the attached project for Android or iOS.
Build will fail and Error message complaining about IL2CPP will be shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta