Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
IL2CPP.exe throws StackOverflowException during build process
Can't build project using IL2CPP backend. Problem is present on stable and beta versions of Unity. IL2CPP throws StackOverflowException during build. The problem seems to be related to generics, interfaces and double dimensional arrays
Try to build the attached project for Android or iOS.
Build will fail and Error message complaining about IL2CPP will be shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows