Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
il2cpp does not compile null coalescing operator properly for bool
1. Open attached project "NullFail.zip" and scene "TestScene"
2. Build and Run
3. In Build, press on the "Test it!" button
4. Observe the text output that appears next to it
Expected result: 'b is False'
Actual result: 'b is True'
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.4f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a11, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1 (compilation errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field