Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
il2cpp does not compile null coalescing operator properly for bool
1. Open attached project "NullFail.zip" and scene "TestScene"
2. Build and Run
3. In Build, press on the "Test it!" button
4. Observe the text output that appears next to it
Expected result: 'b is False'
Actual result: 'b is True'
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.4f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a11, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1 (compilation errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine