Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
il2cpp does not compile null coalescing operator properly for bool
1. Open attached project "NullFail.zip" and scene "TestScene"
2. Build and Run
3. In Build, press on the "Test it!" button
4. Observe the text output that appears next to it
Expected result: 'b is False'
Actual result: 'b is True'
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.4f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a11, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1 (compilation errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset