Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
il2cpp does not compile null coalescing operator properly for bool
1. Open attached project "NullFail.zip" and scene "TestScene"
2. Build and Run
3. In Build, press on the "Test it!" button
4. Observe the text output that appears next to it
Expected result: 'b is False'
Actual result: 'b is True'
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.4f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a11, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1 (compilation errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small