Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Crash while scene is loading with "RuntimeInvoker...Il2CppObject_Il2CppObject(...) + 36 at Il2CppInvokerTable.cpp:647"
1. Open the attached project.
2. Built and run it for iOS.
3. Click "Play".
- Application crashes:
* thread #1: tid = 0x7727c5, 0x0000000100107990 ...`CrashedCheckBelowForHintsWhy() + 12 at CrashReporter.mm:106, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = EXC_BREAKPOINT (code=1, subcode=0x100107990)
* frame #0: 0x0000000100107990 ...`CrashedCheckBelowForHintsWhy() + 12 at CrashReporter.mm:106 [opt]
frame #1: 0x000000010097e57c ...`RuntimeInvoker_Void_t1841601450_Il2CppObject_Il2CppObject(method=<unavailable>, obj=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) + 36 at Il2CppInvokerTable.cpp:647 [opt]
frame #2: 0x000000010137ce4c ...`il2cpp::vm::Runtime::CallUnhandledExceptionDelegate(Il2CppDomain*, Il2CppDelegate*, Il2CppException*) [inlined] il2cpp::vm::Runtime::Invoke(method=0x0000000104273bb0, obj=<unavailable>, params=<unavailable>) + 108 at Runtime.cpp:483 [opt]
Full log in the edit.
5.5.0f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible with:
Playmaker related issue.
This error indicates that the type "material" should have a method named "Set", but that method does not exist.
It can probably be fixed by creating a link.xml file in the project to require the code stripper to preserve the the proper methods.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas