Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[IL2CPP] Crash while scene is loading with "RuntimeInvoker...Il2CppObject_Il2CppObject(...) + 36 at Il2CppInvokerTable.cpp:647"
1. Open the attached project.
2. Built and run it for iOS.
3. Click "Play".
- Application crashes:
* thread #1: tid = 0x7727c5, 0x0000000100107990 ...`CrashedCheckBelowForHintsWhy() + 12 at CrashReporter.mm:106, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = EXC_BREAKPOINT (code=1, subcode=0x100107990)
* frame #0: 0x0000000100107990 ...`CrashedCheckBelowForHintsWhy() + 12 at CrashReporter.mm:106 [opt]
frame #1: 0x000000010097e57c ...`RuntimeInvoker_Void_t1841601450_Il2CppObject_Il2CppObject(method=<unavailable>, obj=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) + 36 at Il2CppInvokerTable.cpp:647 [opt]
frame #2: 0x000000010137ce4c ...`il2cpp::vm::Runtime::CallUnhandledExceptionDelegate(Il2CppDomain*, Il2CppDelegate*, Il2CppException*) [inlined] il2cpp::vm::Runtime::Invoke(method=0x0000000104273bb0, obj=<unavailable>, params=<unavailable>) + 108 at Runtime.cpp:483 [opt]
Full log in the edit.
5.5.0f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible with:
Playmaker related issue.
This error indicates that the type "material" should have a method named "Set", but that method does not exist.
It can probably be fixed by creating a link.xml file in the project to require the code stripper to preserve the the proper methods.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded