Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[IL2CPP] Crash while scene is loading with "RuntimeInvoker...Il2CppObject_Il2CppObject(...) + 36 at Il2CppInvokerTable.cpp:647"
1. Open the attached project.
2. Built and run it for iOS.
3. Click "Play".
- Application crashes:
* thread #1: tid = 0x7727c5, 0x0000000100107990 ...`CrashedCheckBelowForHintsWhy() + 12 at CrashReporter.mm:106, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = EXC_BREAKPOINT (code=1, subcode=0x100107990)
* frame #0: 0x0000000100107990 ...`CrashedCheckBelowForHintsWhy() + 12 at CrashReporter.mm:106 [opt]
frame #1: 0x000000010097e57c ...`RuntimeInvoker_Void_t1841601450_Il2CppObject_Il2CppObject(method=<unavailable>, obj=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) + 36 at Il2CppInvokerTable.cpp:647 [opt]
frame #2: 0x000000010137ce4c ...`il2cpp::vm::Runtime::CallUnhandledExceptionDelegate(Il2CppDomain*, Il2CppDelegate*, Il2CppException*) [inlined] il2cpp::vm::Runtime::Invoke(method=0x0000000104273bb0, obj=<unavailable>, params=<unavailable>) + 108 at Runtime.cpp:483 [opt]
Full log in the edit.
5.5.0f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible with:
Playmaker related issue.
This error indicates that the type "material" should have a method named "Set", but that method does not exist.
It can probably be fixed by creating a link.xml file in the project to require the code stripper to preserve the the proper methods.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] RenderViewportScale changes make the screen blank
- LineRenderer of a prefab renders in Scene View instead of the Preview Window
- Editor crashes after calling UnloadUnused with modified GameObjects
- Trying to add two same script components with [DisallowMultipleComponent] via test causes Unity to crash
- [iOS][OpenGL] Visible artifacts in specular reflection are present on older devices