Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[IL2CPP] Crash while scene is loading with "RuntimeInvoker...Il2CppObject_Il2CppObject(...) + 36 at Il2CppInvokerTable.cpp:647"
1. Open the attached project.
2. Built and run it for iOS.
3. Click "Play".
- Application crashes:
* thread #1: tid = 0x7727c5, 0x0000000100107990 ...`CrashedCheckBelowForHintsWhy() + 12 at CrashReporter.mm:106, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = EXC_BREAKPOINT (code=1, subcode=0x100107990)
* frame #0: 0x0000000100107990 ...`CrashedCheckBelowForHintsWhy() + 12 at CrashReporter.mm:106 [opt]
frame #1: 0x000000010097e57c ...`RuntimeInvoker_Void_t1841601450_Il2CppObject_Il2CppObject(method=<unavailable>, obj=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) + 36 at Il2CppInvokerTable.cpp:647 [opt]
frame #2: 0x000000010137ce4c ...`il2cpp::vm::Runtime::CallUnhandledExceptionDelegate(Il2CppDomain*, Il2CppDelegate*, Il2CppException*) [inlined] il2cpp::vm::Runtime::Invoke(method=0x0000000104273bb0, obj=<unavailable>, params=<unavailable>) + 108 at Runtime.cpp:483 [opt]
Full log in the edit.
5.5.0f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible with:
Playmaker related issue.
This error indicates that the type "material" should have a method named "Set", but that method does not exist.
It can probably be fixed by creating a link.xml file in the project to require the code stripper to preserve the the proper methods.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity
- [iOS] Game Center authentication screen is not being displayed when canceling login and opening it again
- Unity throws NullReferenceException or EndLayoutGroup errors when EditorUtility.ClearProgressBar() is called