Search Issue Tracker
[glu][IL2CPP] Crash when an extension method is called on destroyed GameObject
1. Deploy the attached project with IL2CPP
2. Observe that the app crashes, with a BAD_ACCES exception, when delegate OnDone is executed in line 36 (TestBehaviour.cs).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted