Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[IL2CPP] Crash in UpdateAllSkinnedMeshes with Engine Code Stripping on iOS - 5.6.0b5 regression
All iOS projects made with IL2CPP and Engine Code Stripping crash on startup in UpdateAllSkinnedMeshes().
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create/open any project.
2) Build for iOS with IL2CPP and Engine Code Stripping enabled (default settings).
3) Run on a device.
The app crashes in UpdateAllSkinnedMeshes() before the splash screen appears. This does not occur when Engine Code Stripping is disabled and with Mono2x API. Doesn't reproduce on Android devices under the same circumstances.
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 5 iOS 9.3.5
iPhone 7 iOS 10.2.1
LG Nexus 5 Android 6.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform