Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[IL2CPP] Crash in JValue__ctor_m708074237 when launching the app on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
The app crashes in around 2 seconds, while showing splash screen, approximately 1 out of 5 times with the following stack trace:
* thread #41: tid = 0xcb812, 0x000000010010b890 ProductName`::JValue__ctor_m708074237(__this=0x000000010868ba50, ___value0=0x0000000109f9a5f0, method=<unavailable>) + 156 at Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.cpp:51608, stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x0)
* frame #0: 0x000000010010b890 ProductName`::JValue__ctor_m708074237(__this=0x000000010868ba50, ___value0=0x0000000109f9a5f0, method=<unavailable>) + 156 at Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.cpp:51608 [opt]
This doesn't occur with Mono2x and on Android.
5.6.0b4, 6.5.0p4, 5.4.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first