Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[IL2CPP] Crash in JValue__ctor_m708074237 when launching the app on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
The app crashes in around 2 seconds, while showing splash screen, approximately 1 out of 5 times with the following stack trace:
* thread #41: tid = 0xcb812, 0x000000010010b890 ProductName`::JValue__ctor_m708074237(__this=0x000000010868ba50, ___value0=0x0000000109f9a5f0, method=<unavailable>) + 156 at Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.cpp:51608, stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x0)
* frame #0: 0x000000010010b890 ProductName`::JValue__ctor_m708074237(__this=0x000000010868ba50, ___value0=0x0000000109f9a5f0, method=<unavailable>) + 156 at Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.cpp:51608 [opt]
This doesn't occur with Mono2x and on Android.
5.6.0b4, 6.5.0p4, 5.4.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true