Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
[IL2CPP] Crash in JValue__ctor_m708074237 when launching the app on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
The app crashes in around 2 seconds, while showing splash screen, approximately 1 out of 5 times with the following stack trace:
* thread #41: tid = 0xcb812, 0x000000010010b890 ProductName`::JValue__ctor_m708074237(__this=0x000000010868ba50, ___value0=0x0000000109f9a5f0, method=<unavailable>) + 156 at Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.cpp:51608, stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x0)
* frame #0: 0x000000010010b890 ProductName`::JValue__ctor_m708074237(__this=0x000000010868ba50, ___value0=0x0000000109f9a5f0, method=<unavailable>) + 156 at Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.cpp:51608 [opt]
This doesn't occur with Mono2x and on Android.
5.6.0b4, 6.5.0p4, 5.4.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"