Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[IL2CPP] Crash in JValue__ctor_m708074237 when launching the app on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
The app crashes in around 2 seconds, while showing splash screen, approximately 1 out of 5 times with the following stack trace:
* thread #41: tid = 0xcb812, 0x000000010010b890 ProductName`::JValue__ctor_m708074237(__this=0x000000010868ba50, ___value0=0x0000000109f9a5f0, method=<unavailable>) + 156 at Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.cpp:51608, stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x0)
* frame #0: 0x000000010010b890 ProductName`::JValue__ctor_m708074237(__this=0x000000010868ba50, ___value0=0x0000000109f9a5f0, method=<unavailable>) + 156 at Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.cpp:51608 [opt]
This doesn't occur with Mono2x and on Android.
5.6.0b4, 6.5.0p4, 5.4.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%