Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[IL2CPP] Crash in JValue__ctor_m708074237 when launching the app on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
The app crashes in around 2 seconds, while showing splash screen, approximately 1 out of 5 times with the following stack trace:
* thread #41: tid = 0xcb812, 0x000000010010b890 ProductName`::JValue__ctor_m708074237(__this=0x000000010868ba50, ___value0=0x0000000109f9a5f0, method=<unavailable>) + 156 at Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.cpp:51608, stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x0)
* frame #0: 0x000000010010b890 ProductName`::JValue__ctor_m708074237(__this=0x000000010868ba50, ___value0=0x0000000109f9a5f0, method=<unavailable>) + 156 at Bulk_Assembly-CSharp-firstpass_0.cpp:51608 [opt]
This doesn't occur with Mono2x and on Android.
5.6.0b4, 6.5.0p4, 5.4.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`