Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.4
[IL2CPP] C# call stack is not visible when calling functions
1. Create new project
2. Add script with simple Debug.Log("test");
3. Build to iOS with IL2CPP
4. XCode will throw "test" into console without call stack
Note: mono backend throws call stack, result would be:
UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website