Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[IL2CPP] Building process fails when two structs contain struct arrays of each other
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS with IL2cpp.
The building process fails; an empty project is built.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes