Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
IL2CPP Build freezes right after the splash screen when it was built using Visual Studio 2019 16.5.4
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1232157"
2. Open the Build Settings
3. Check if "OpenThis" Scene is included and build the project for Windows_64
4. Launch the Build
Expected result: The Build starts properly
Actual result: The Build freezes after the splash screen
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
1. Testing was done using VS 2017 15.0.0 and VS 2019 16.5.4
2. VS 2017 was tested with 2019.3.7f1 and the build was ran successfully, whereas VS 2019 would freeze every time
3. Building the project with Mono works as expected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"