Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
IL2CPP build fails when passing a default(T) as an 'in' parameter to a method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1313460.zip' project
2. Select File > Build and Run
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Build fails, multiple errors get thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a4
- The issue is not reproducible when the Scripting Backend is set to 'Mono'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags