Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[IL2CPP] Build fails using Development Build and Script Debugging
1. Open one of two attached projects.
- RemoteOutage.zip (1GB but opens faster) (Recommended)
- 1053308_stripped.zip (60MB, but takes a lot of time to recreate library)
2. Make sure IL2CPP scripting backend is set in the Player Settings.
3. Open Build Settings and check "Development Build" and "Script Debugging" checkboxes.
4. Build to macOS or iOS.
- Build fails.
- Full error log attached below.
Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
Failed running .../il2cppcore.dll
il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.Exception: Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
Exception: .../il2cppcore.dll did not run properly!
2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'