Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[IL2CPP] Build fails using Development Build and Script Debugging
1. Open one of two attached projects.
- RemoteOutage.zip (1GB but opens faster) (Recommended)
- 1053308_stripped.zip (60MB, but takes a lot of time to recreate library)
2. Make sure IL2CPP scripting backend is set in the Player Settings.
3. Open Build Settings and check "Development Build" and "Script Debugging" checkboxes.
4. Build to macOS or iOS.
- Build fails.
- Full error log attached below.
Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
Failed running .../il2cppcore.dll
il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.Exception: Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
Exception: .../il2cppcore.dll did not run properly!
2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework