Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[IL2CPP] Build fails using Development Build and Script Debugging
1. Open one of two attached projects.
- RemoteOutage.zip (1GB but opens faster) (Recommended)
- 1053308_stripped.zip (60MB, but takes a lot of time to recreate library)
2. Make sure IL2CPP scripting backend is set in the Player Settings.
3. Open Build Settings and check "Development Build" and "Script Debugging" checkboxes.
4. Build to macOS or iOS.
- Build fails.
- Full error log attached below.
Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
Failed running .../il2cppcore.dll
il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.Exception: Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
Exception: .../il2cppcore.dll did not run properly!
2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0