Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[IL2CPP] Build fails using Development Build and Script Debugging
1. Open one of two attached projects.
- RemoteOutage.zip (1GB but opens faster) (Recommended)
- 1053308_stripped.zip (60MB, but takes a lot of time to recreate library)
2. Make sure IL2CPP scripting backend is set in the Player Settings.
3. Open Build Settings and check "Development Build" and "Script Debugging" checkboxes.
4. Build to macOS or iOS.
- Build fails.
- Full error log attached below.
Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
Failed running .../il2cppcore.dll
il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.Exception: Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
Exception: .../il2cppcore.dll did not run properly!
2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open