Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[IL2CPP] Build fails using Development Build and Script Debugging
1. Open one of two attached projects.
- RemoteOutage.zip (1GB but opens faster) (Recommended)
- 1053308_stripped.zip (60MB, but takes a lot of time to recreate library)
2. Make sure IL2CPP scripting backend is set in the Player Settings.
3. Open Build Settings and check "Development Build" and "Script Debugging" checkboxes.
4. Build to macOS or iOS.
- Build fails.
- Full error log attached below.
Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
Failed running .../il2cppcore.dll
il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.Exception: Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
Exception: .../il2cppcore.dll did not run properly!
2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display