Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fix In Review for 2019.4.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[IL2CPP] Build does not load embedded resource when merged using ILRepack
1. Open the attached project ("1323772R.zip")
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to "IL2CPP" (Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings)
4. Open build settings and tick "Development Build"
5. Build and Run the project
Expected result: Manifest Resource Names are outputted
Actual result: Player console outputs "Failed!!"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR