Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[IL2CPP] Build does not load embedded resource when merged using ILRepack
1. Open the attached project ("1323772R.zip")
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to "IL2CPP" (Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings)
4. Open build settings and tick "Development Build"
5. Build and Run the project
Expected result: Manifest Resource Names are outputted
Actual result: Player console outputs "Failed!!"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first