Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[IL2CPP] Build does not load embedded resource when merged using ILRepack
1. Open the attached project ("1323772R.zip")
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to "IL2CPP" (Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings)
4. Open build settings and tick "Development Build"
5. Build and Run the project
Expected result: Manifest Resource Names are outputted
Actual result: Player console outputs "Failed!!"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed with 2021.2.0a15, backported to 2021.1.10f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2019.4.30f1