Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
Fix In Review for 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[IL2CPP] Build does not load embedded resource when merged using ILRepack
1. Open the attached project ("1323772R.zip")
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to "IL2CPP" (Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings)
4. Open build settings and tick "Development Build"
5. Build and Run the project
Expected result: Manifest Resource Names are outputted
Actual result: Player console outputs "Failed!!"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source