Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[IL2CPP] Build does not load embedded resource when merged using ILRepack
1. Open the attached project ("1323772R.zip")
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to "IL2CPP" (Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings)
4. Open build settings and tick "Development Build"
5. Build and Run the project
Expected result: Manifest Resource Names are outputted
Actual result: Player console outputs "Failed!!"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point