Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Application freezes on GetVirtualMethod
1. Open attached project
2. Build to iOS with IL2CPP(device or simulator)
3. Project will freeze on device with "il2cpp::vm::Object::GetVirtualMethod(Il2CppObject*, MethodInfo const*) + 13, name = 'UnityPreload', stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS"
Note: no repro with mono backend, regression from 5.1.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler