Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[IL2CPP] Application crashes with Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) code 1 when Accessing RegionInfo class
1. Download and open attached "repro930252.zip" project.
2. Build and run for android device.
3. Press "Crash repro" button.
4. Observe the crash.
Expected result: Application shouldn't crash.
Actual result: Application crashes after button press.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p3, 5.5.3p1
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 5.5.3f1
Regression introduced in 5.5.3p1
Devices under test:
Google Nexus 5X*, OS:7.1.2, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418,
Verizon SM G930V*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Samsung SM G800F (Galaxy S5 Mini)*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP, Build:samsung/kminiltexx/kminilte:6.0.1/MMB29K/G800FXXU1CQA1:user/release-keys
IPadMini 4 10.3.2
Notes: Accessing RegionInfo class functions seem to trigger the crash. In the project there is AppStoreManager.GooglePlay.cs script which causes the crash. To be exact 81 line of that script seems to be the issue. If You comment it, crash does not appear anymore. Everything works well if built with Mono.
Verified with 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window