Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[IL2CPP] Application crashes with Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) code 1 when Accessing RegionInfo class
1. Download and open attached "repro930252.zip" project.
2. Build and run for android device.
3. Press "Crash repro" button.
4. Observe the crash.
Expected result: Application shouldn't crash.
Actual result: Application crashes after button press.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p3, 5.5.3p1
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 5.5.3f1
Regression introduced in 5.5.3p1
Devices under test:
Google Nexus 5X*, OS:7.1.2, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418,
Verizon SM G930V*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Samsung SM G800F (Galaxy S5 Mini)*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP, Build:samsung/kminiltexx/kminilte:6.0.1/MMB29K/G800FXXU1CQA1:user/release-keys
IPadMini 4 10.3.2
Notes: Accessing RegionInfo class functions seem to trigger the crash. In the project there is AppStoreManager.GooglePlay.cs script which causes the crash. To be exact 81 line of that script seems to be the issue. If You comment it, crash does not appear anymore. Everything works well if built with Mono.
Verified with 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website