Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.9
IL2CPP Android build fails with Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException and no error message
Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException linker fails but it's not reported why. Possibly it prints stdout instead of stderr.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value