Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.9
IL2CPP Android build fails with Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException and no error message
Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException linker fails but it's not reported why. Possibly it prints stdout instead of stderr.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
- The Properties option is missing when pressing RMB on the PropertyField
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles