Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.2
“Ignore Parent Groups” doesn’t ignore parent Canvas Group component
1. Open attached project
2. Open CanvasGroup scene
3. Press Play
4. Notice that Ignore Parent Group is selected on child Canvas Group component, but UI elements of that canvas is still affected by parent Canvas Group Interactable/Blocks Raycasts settings (Alpha setting is ignored).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project