Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
If the draw call before a DrawMeshInstanced call has a negative scale, the normals on the instanced call will be flipped
1. Open project attached (Repro project.zip).
2. Disable "Sphere (1)".
Expected result: Floating cubes will remain the same.
Actual result: Normals are flipped on floating cubes.
Notes: This happens when there is an object with Negative scale and it is the last object drawn in the scene. If there is an another object further, then normals remain the same.
I edited material since the old one had some mistakes in the shader.
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets