Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
If the draw call before a DrawMeshInstanced call has a negative scale, the normals on the instanced call will be flipped
1. Open project attached (Repro project.zip).
2. Disable "Sphere (1)".
Expected result: Floating cubes will remain the same.
Actual result: Normals are flipped on floating cubes.
Notes: This happens when there is an object with Negative scale and it is the last object drawn in the scene. If there is an another object further, then normals remain the same.
I edited material since the old one had some mistakes in the shader.
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted