Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
If the draw call before a DrawMeshInstanced call has a negative scale, the normals on the instanced call will be flipped
1. Open project attached (Repro project.zip).
2. Disable "Sphere (1)".
Expected result: Floating cubes will remain the same.
Actual result: Normals are flipped on floating cubes.
Notes: This happens when there is an object with Negative scale and it is the last object drawn in the scene. If there is an another object further, then normals remain the same.
I edited material since the old one had some mistakes in the shader.
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link