Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
WheelCollider: when collider position doesn't match the position of parent object WC is positioned wrong
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "ScaleBug.zip" project
2. Open scene bug
3. Select "GameObject" and scale it
4. Notice that wheel collider is scaled incorrectly
5. Select "GameObject>boxColliders" and remove the box collider
6. Scale "GameObject" and notice that bug still persists
7. Remove rigidbody from the "GameObject" and attach it again
8. Scale "GameObject" and notice that bug is no longer present
- This bug occurs when the object which has box collider attached isn't in the same position as its parent object. If we set the position of "GameObject>boxColliders" to (-1, 0, 0) and set the center of its box collider to (1, 0, 0) then the bug won't be present.
- Any type of collider can cause this bug (e.g. box collider, capsule collider)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'