Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
If a Trail Renderer is moved and then cleared, Clear executes before the position change
1. Open the attached project (TrailRenderer bug 2018.2.zip)
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe the Trail Renderer in the scene
Expected: the Clear does its job after the Trail Renderer is moved, not before
Reproduced in 2018.1.2f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
Did not reproduce in 2017.4.7f1 ,2018.1.1f1
Regression introduced in 2018.1.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website