Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
If a Trail Renderer is moved and then cleared, Clear executes before the position change
1. Open the attached project (TrailRenderer bug 2018.2.zip)
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe the Trail Renderer in the scene
Expected: the Clear does its job after the Trail Renderer is moved, not before
Reproduced in 2018.1.2f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
Did not reproduce in 2017.4.7f1 ,2018.1.1f1
Regression introduced in 2018.1.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected